WELCOME TO DAVID L. EPSTEIN'S ACTORCLASS
For two decades, I've helped novice and seasoned actors land work in major motion pictures, prime-time television, indie film, national commercials, Broadway musicals, and Off-Broadway theater. My approach cuts through the hocus pocus they've stuffed into our heads about acting over the last fifty years, and yields results in the form of lucrative careers. There are many who teach but few with actual professional experience to back up the claim. My credits include:
- Directing and casting the world premiere and NY Times Critic's Pick, Coronado, produced and written by Dennis Lehane, creator of two-time Academy Award winner, Mystic River, Shutter Island, Gone Baby Gone and recipient of the National Book Award.
- Starring in and associate producing the award-winning indie film, Ground Level B, written and directed by Andres Heinz, screenwriter, Academy Award Winner, Black Swan.
- Directing, writing and casting the 2012 Broadway musical in development, Go West, about the life and times of The Village People, for executive producer Moritz Borman; producer of 40 feature films including Academy Award nominee, W.
- Founding the award-winning Invisible City and writing scripts published with SK Dramatic Books including Midnight, Top Floor, Strange Attractions as well as monologue books for actors. All titles are used in acting programs across the United States and have been produced at Venice Playhouse, Madison Tech, NYU Tisch, Mirror Stage of Seattle and more.
- Teaching hundreds of actors to prepare properly, break down a script, stop thinking, open their imagination and consistently land work!
REGISTER HERE FOR 2013 ACTING CLASS
The photo gallery requires at least Flash version 9.0.28.
Please install the latest FlashPlayer.